西雅图中国工程师学会（CIE–Seattle）将于4月20日在Microsoft Building 隆重举办人工智能–风险及优势 （Artificial Intelligence Seminar: Risks and Advances） 论坛。
4月20日 2pm-5pm，CIE AI Seminar， 我们与你不见不散!
地点：Microsoft Research Lecture Hall, Building 99/1919
14820 NE 36th St, Redmond, WA, 98052
CIE AI Seminar，一场行业精英之间的博弈，一次高质量的社交盛宴，
CIE Artificial Intelligence Seminar 演讲嘉宾
- Dr. Li Deng 邓力：美国对冲基金公司 Citadel 首席人工智能官
- Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer of Citadel since May 2017.
- Chief Scientist of AI, the founder of Deep Learning Technology Center, and Partner Research Manager at Microsoft and Microsoft Research, Redmond.
- Affiliate Professor at University of Washington, Seattle.· Assistant Professor, Tenured Associate, and Full Professor at the University of Waterloo.
- Faculty or research positions at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Received the IEEE SPS Meritorious Service Award/ IEEE SPS Technical Achievement Award for “Outstanding Contributions to Automatic Speech Recognition and to Deep Learning”.
- Author or co-author of six technical books on deep learning, speech processing, pattern recognition and machine learning, and, the latest, natural language processing.
2. Dr. Denny Zhou (谷歌高级研究科学家）
- Senior Staff Research Scientist in Google Brain.
- Principal Researcher in Microsoft Research, where he conducted basic research in machine learning from 2006 to 2017.
- Research Scientist at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, the Empirical Inference Department headed by Bernhard Schölkopf, from 2002 to 2005, followed by a short stay at the Machine Learning Department of NEC Laboratories America (Princeton campus) with Vladimir Vapnik.
- Obtained PhD in Artificial Intelligence from Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institute of Automation, with a Presidential Award.
- Currently working on: (1) Learning + knowledge. (2) Explainable AI
3. Dr. Jianfeng Gao 高剑峰 (Microsoft Research AI Deep Learning Group 研究经理兼合伙人)
- Partner Research Manager in the Deep Learning Group at Microsoft Research AI. IEEE Fellow.
- Partner Research Manager at in Business AI at Microsoft AI & Research and Deep Learning Technology Center (DLTC) at Microsoft Research, Redmond.
- Lead the development of AI solutions to Predictive Sales and Marketing.
- Work on deep learning for text and image processing and lead the development of AI systems for dialogue, machine reading comprehension, and question answering.
- Principal Researcher at Natural Language Processing Group at Microsoft Research, Redmond.
- Research lead in Natural Interactive Services Division at Microsoft.
- Worked on Project X, an effort of developing natural user interface for Windows.
- Research Lead in Natural Language Computing Group at Microsoft Research Asia.
- Together with his colleagues, developed the first Chinese speech recognition system released with Microsoft Office, the Chinese/Japanese Input Method Editors (IME) which were the leading products in the market, and the natural language platform for Windows Vista.
4. Dr. Lihong Li (Google Brain 科研专家)
- Staff Research Scientist at Google Brain.
- Obtained a PhD degree in Computer Science from Rutgers University.
- Held research positions in Yahoo! Research and Microsoft Research.
- Main research interests are in reinforcement learning, including contextual bandits, and other related problems in AI.
- Found applications in recommendation, advertising, Web search and conversation systems, and has won best paper awards at ICML, AISTATS and WSDM.
- Serves as area chair or senior program committee member at major AI/ML conferences such as AAAI, ICLR, ICML, IJCAI and NIPS
5. Dr. Anne Kao (Boeing 公司高级技术研究员)
- Anne’s passion is in language and text data.
- She enjoys combining her experience in computer science, philosophy of language, and foreign language teaching to solve challenging problems with a team of multi-disciplinary experts.
- Specialties: Text mining, text analysis, natural language processing, knowledge management, social network analysis, link analysis, visual analytics.
6. Dr. Shanker Vaidyanathan [ Noonum (fintech Ml/AI startup) 创始人兼CEO ]
- Founder and CEO of Noonum, a fintech ML/AI startup, offering a cloud service for investment and portfolio management, corporate strategy, and risk management.
- Prior to Noonum, he had a few gigs at Microsoft as an engineering leader for Internet of Things, bing advertising, and Visual Studio.
- Balanced focus on innovation and execution with 25 patent applications and 23 Microsoft ShipIts.
想要了解关于更多Chinese Institute of Engineers 的相关动态及信息，
请关注 CIE LinkedIn 或官方网站:
CIE 官网: http://cie-sea.org