About Greater China
Greater China is a manufacturer and importer of custom OEM product. Founded in 1995, the company has enjoyed steady growth and demand for high-quality, high-value import services. Specializing in several product categories, Greater China sources product needs as simple as printed toy stickers, to as complicated as detailed injection molded OEM components used in manufacturing.
Greater China continues to stay the course in providing the full importing experience to our customers, in our 18 years of business we have seen the economic climate in the US and globally yo-yo up and down; Greater China has not only weathered these changes we’ve excelled through them. Where other companies have downsized, Greater China continues to thrive and grow! Greater China has global locations, we are an A+ supplier, we have been voted Best Places to Work 8 years in a row and we are have clients in the US, Canada and Europe with ever growing prospects. We are located in beautiful Bellevue steps away from Factoria Mall, which has great shopping and a variety of restaurants. We look forward to having you join our dynamic team!
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail Resume with Cover Letter to: HR@greaterchina-usa.com.
Positions offer a generous compensation plan, full benefits, health insurance, 401k, and career development support.
Execute projects within budget according to strict deadlines. Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout the project life-cycle. Identify, qualify, and manage Chinese companies and factories in key categories.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business needs.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Discover and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Source and manage factories.
- Lead category qualification activities in tandem with China team.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Project Management certificate preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, budgets, and legal documents. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Fluency in written and verbal Mandarin Chinese.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs or pie charts.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be organized and possess attention to detail while addressing the needs of competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Project Management; ability to evaluate, plan and execute on time and on budget.
- Must possess ability to use business computer system.
- Awareness of Asian and Chinese cultural values and beliefs when interacting with clients, factories, and vendors.
- Must be able to travel to China.